Friday, July 30, 2010

It's is within specs

So there you have it. Computer that shuts down every time if you try to play 3D games with it is "within specs". Off course not in real world... only in Appleworld.

Yesterday I talked 52 minutes with Apple customer service and I was told that because Service points could not reproduce this "flaw" and Apple cannot fix my computer by swapping parts then my computer is within the specs.

I off course wanted my money back then if they can't give me fully functional computer. I've started to think that I might have to hire a lawyer to write well formatted letter to Apple telling why they are obliged to give me my money back.

I'm now waiting call from Apple telling me if I can get my money back or do I have to seek justice some other way.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there. You already had too much to work for this subject. You should point out Apple they now have made it very very difficult for you and it's too much so you need compensation for that as well.

    Kuluttajanoikeuksiesi eteen olet joutunut tekemään jo kohtuuttomsasti töitä. Ota asianajaja ja vaadi korvauksia myös kaikesta vaivasta.

    ReplyDelete