Monday, May 17, 2010

Not broken?!

Today I was told by Apple's help desk that my computer is not broken.

They do know that my computer overheats and the they even agree that there is design flaw because it gets too hot. But because it can not be fixed by replacing hardware parts therefore it is not broken.
Apple computers are not broken if there is design flaw. It's just the customer who is not pleased with the computer.

I don't anymore know what is the current situation. My computer is now at the service. I don't know whether I should get it back because Apple may ask me to bring it back to service some time soon.

I told the Apple help desk that this is really bad customer service if I as a customer have to do all the work. I've spent about 10-15 hours on phone and at least 10 hours running pointless tests which Apple asked me to do.

Almost forgot the sad part. Service did not find anything wrong with my computer. They are not allowed to use any other method than the test programs provided by Apple.

Don't waste your money on Apple.
If there is even slightest need of service... Then you're screwed.

No comments:

Post a Comment